Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Chocolate Coconut Fudge Recipe
- Prep time 6 Hours & 20 Minutes
- Cook time: 10 Minutes
- Total time 6 Hours & 30 Minutes
- Makes 20
- 400g (14 oz) dark chocolate
- 395g (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut for the topping
- Grease and line a 20cm (8 in) square cake tin
- Add sweetened condensed milk and chocolate into a saucepan over low heat.
- Stir until the chocolate has melted. Roughly 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add the shredded coconut. Stir until well combined.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared cake tin and sprinkle the remaining coconut over the top.
- Place in the fridge for at least 6 hours or until set.
- Cut the fudge into squares.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- You can swap the dark chocolate for milk chocolate.
- Make sure you use sweetened condensed milk and not evaporated milk. Evaporated milk will not work, and your fudge will likely not set correctly.
- You can cook this fudge in the microwave rather than on the stove. Simply cook it in 1-minute intervals to prevent it from burning. Another option is to use a slow cooker for cooking the fudge.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!