Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Total time: 5 Minutes
- Serves: 2
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 banana
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Add the raspberries, banana, cocoa powder, milk, plain yogurt, and honey into a blender.
- Blend until well combined, smooth, and thick.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Honey is pretty vital in this recipe as you will find the cocoa powder is quite bitter. Without the sweetener, you will end up with a very strange tasting smoothie.
- If you do not like honey, you can use other alternative sweeteners, such as white sugar, maple syrup, and much more.
- You can use regular unsweetened cocoa powder or Dutch-processed cocoa powder for this smoothie. Both have their pros and cons but will equally work just as well. Dutch cocoa will leave you with a much darker smoothie.
- This smoothie will only keep for a few days in the fridge, so with that said, I recommend making it as fresh as possible.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!