Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Cinnamon Latte Recipe
- Prep time 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 5 Minutes
- Total time 10 Minutes
- Serves 4
- ~400ml (13.5 fl oz) brewed black coffee
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 liter (34 fl oz) milk
- In a pot, add the cinnamon, sugar, and milk.
- Place the pot over medium heat.
- Stir the milk until it just starts to boil, then remove from the stove.
- Split the brewed black coffee among four mugs.
- Top each of the mugs with the cinnamon milk mixture.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Make sure you keep stirring the milk. Otherwise, it may burn to the bottom of your pot and ruin the flavor of the milk.
- There are many variations on this cinnamon latte recipe. My favorite is to put a cinnamon stick instead of the ground cinnamon into the milk. Allow to sit for roughly ten minutes after the milk has boil as this will allow the flavor to infuse.
- Adding some cardamom pods to the milk will create a unique flavor. You will need to let the extra ingredients infuse for longer. Simply do this by lowering the heat on the milk and simmering it for about ten minutes.
- You can also use different sweeteners other than just white sugar. I have seen recipes use maple syrup, brown sugar, and a few others. Again this will change the overall flavor of the cinnamon milk mixture.
- There are many ways you can brew the black coffee, such as using any of the typical brewing techniques. You can brew the coffee with a coffee press, a vacuum coffee maker, and the many other methods of making coffee.
- As I mentioned above, you can make the milk mixture in advance and merely reheat whenever you wish to make a delicious cinnamon latte. It should keep for a few days, but if it starts to smell a bit off, then discard it.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!