Waking up to a delicious cinnamon latte is one of the best things you can wake up to. I love starting my day with a flavor-packed hot coffee.
You will find that this delicious coffee is straightforward to make and will change your coffee into something that is both sweet and delicious. Best of all, it’s the perfect beverage to wake you up.
This homemade latte is super easy to whip up quickly and in my opinion, tastes so much better than what you would find at Starbucks. It is probably a lot cheaper in the long run if you decide to make this recipe in replacement of your usual Starbucks cinnamon latte.
Unlike the homemade chai tea, this latte can provide the coffee kick you need to start the day. I love having it for breakfast or morning tea.
You’re able to make the milk mixture the night before so that all you need to do in the morning is heat it up to your desired temperature. It really helps when it comes to making the coffee as quickly as possible.
Want to see how to make this delicious latte recipe then check out the video below. If you like what you see then, please be sure to follow us on social media, so you stay up to date with all the latest recipes, guides and much more.
If you have a variation on this recipe, then feel free to share it in the comment section below.
Cinnamon Latte Recipe
- ~400ml (13.5 fl oz) brewed black coffee
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 litre (34 fl oz) milk
- In a pot, add the cinnamon, sugar, and milk.
- Stir the milk until it just starts to boil then remove from the stove.
- Split the brewed black coffee amongst four mugs.
- Top each of the mugs with the cinnamon milk mixture.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Make sure you keep stirring the milk. Otherwise it may burn to the bottom of your pot and ruin the flavor of the milk.
- There are many variations on the cinnamon latte recipe, and my favorite is to instead put a cinnamon stick instead of the ground cinnamon into the milk. Allow to sit for roughly 10 minutes after the milk has boil to allow the flavor to infuse.
- Adding some cardamom pods to the milk will create a unique flavor. You will need to let the extra ingredients infuse for longer. Simply do this by lowering the heat on the milk and simmering it for about 10 minutes. (Keep an eye on it so that it doesn’t burn)
- You can also use different sweeteners other than just white sugar. I have seen recipes use maple syrup, brown sugar, and a few others. Again this will change the overall flavor of the cinnamon mix.
- There are many ways you can brew the black coffee using any of the brewing techniques such as with a coffee press, vacuum coffee maker and the many other ways of making coffee.
- As I mentioned above, you make the milk mixture in advance and merely reheat whenever you wish to make a delicious cinnamon latte. It should keep for a few days but if it starts to smell a bit off then discard it.
Knowing how much your daily coffee adds to your calorie totals can be important. I have included a rough estimate on what you can expect if you drink this delicious cinnamon latte.
If you’re looking for another great coffee recipe, then be sure to check out the Vietnamese iced coffee recipe. It is a super sweet but moorish coffee that is really easy to make.
I hope you enjoy this cinnamon latte recipe. If you have any tips, feedback or anything else you like to share, then please drop us a comment below. Also if you like our recipes then be sure to give us a follow on any of the major social networks.