Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Coconut Whipped Cream Recipe
- Prep time: 10 Minutes
- Total time: 10 Minutes
- Makes: 400ml (13 oz)
- 400 ml (13.5 fl oz) coconut cream, chilled
- 1 Tbsp honey
- ½ tsp vanilla bean paste
- Open the can of coconut cream and remove the coconut solids leaving just the liquid in the can.
- In a bowl, add the coconut cream solids, honey, and the vanilla bean paste.
- Beat using a hand blender or a food processor until the mix is nice and fluffy. It should only take about a minute.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- You can use coconut milk instead, but for the best results, I recommend using the cream as it tends to be fattier.
- The honey and vanilla can be left out if you would prefer a simple unsweetened paleo-friendly whipped cream.
- Ensure that you have refrigerated the coconut cream. Otherwise, this recipe will not work. We only want the solids from the can.
- If the cream is too thick, you can use a little bit of the liquid while whipping. Slowly add the liquid as you don't want to make it too runny.
- Some brands of coconut cream add ingredients to help it from going solid. You want to avoid these brands as this recipe will not work. Try finding coconut cream without any additional ingredients.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!