This paleo coconut whipped cream is the perfect replacement to normal dairy cream. It goes absolutely great with desserts such as cakes and fresh fruit.
As you could imagine this whipped cream is perfect to have on a delicious apple muffin or with a paleo friendly dessert such as the peach cobbler. There are quite a few uses for this coconut cream, so it’s the perfect recipe to have when you’re feeling like something sweet and want something creamy to go with it.
Summer fruits and berries go perfectly with this cream. Having something as easy as some sliced fruit is excellent if you don’t want to make anything labor intensive to go with it. I highly recommend that you give it a go as there is nothing as good as fresh berries and whipped coconut cream.
I would personally try to make and eat this as fresh as possible. However, with that said, it can still be kept in the fridge for a few days before needing to be discarded. You can also freeze it but I can’t guarantee it will defrost nicely.
Coconut cream can vary massively depending on the brand you buy. If you find that this recipe doesn’t work, then it could be the brand of coconut cream that you’re buying. I recommend trying a different brand to see if that will fix any issues that you’re having with making this.
If a video is your thing, then be sure to check out the one I prepared below. It goes through all the steps to making this tasty paleo-friendly whipped coconut cream. You can also find the full written recipe right underneath the video.
Paleo Coconut Whipped Cream Recipe
400ml (13 oz.)
- 400ml (13 fl oz.) coconut cream, chilled
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp. vanilla bean paste
- Open the can of coconut cream and remove the coconut solids leaving just the liquid in the can.
- In a bowl, add the coconut cream solids, honey, and the vanilla bean paste.
- Beat using a hand blender or a food processor until the mix is nice and fluffy. It should only take about a minute.
- Serve & Enjoy
- You can use coconut milk instead, but for the best results, I recommend using the cream as it tends to be fattier.
- The honey and vanilla can be left out if you would prefer a simple unsweetened paleo friendly whipped cream.
It’s hard to calculate the exact nutritional information for this coconut whipped cream as we’re only using the solids out of the coconut cream. You can find my estimated nutritional information right below.
One of the desserts that I love to have this with is the paleo-friendly peach cobbler. It just really helps add a whole new level to the already tasty dessert. If you’re looking for a dessert to try, then I highly recommend it.
I do hope that you enjoy this paleo coconut whipped cream and that you haven’t had any issues making it. I do love to hear any variations, tips or anything else that I might have missed, so if you have something to say, then feel free to leave a comment right below.