Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Cookie Dough in a Mug Recipe
- Prep time: 2 Minutes
- Cook time: 2 Minutes
- Total time: 4 Minutes
- Serves: 1
- 1 Tbsp softened butter
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp plain sugar
- 1/3 cup self-rising flour
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 4 Tbsp chocolate chips
- Soften the butter in the microwave, 10-15 seconds should be enough.
- Add sugar, vanilla, and mix.
- Add the egg into the mug and mix.
- Now add the flour and gently stir it in.
- Lastly, add the chocolate chips and mix until combined.
- Microwave for about 1 & 1/2 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy.
- You can replace the egg with applesauce or a different egg replacement.
- A scoop of ice cream or a drizzle of cream completes this delicious mug cake.
- Chocolate chip cookie dough is only one combination that you can do. There are plenty more types of dough, you can do such as peanut butter cookies, plain cookies, and much more.
- All microwaves are slightly different, so it might take longer to cook than the time specified in this recipe.
- Being so easy can make this very addictive, so try to only make it once in a while. Otherwise, you could find yourself eating this yummy cookie dough a lot.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!