Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Easy Chocolate Fudge Recipe
- Prep time 2 Hours & 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 3 Minutes
- Total time 2 Hours & 8 Minutes
- Serves 24 Pieces
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. butter, unsalted
- 400 ml (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- Grease an 8×8 square pan with melted butter or spray oil. You can also line it with non-stick baking paper to help ensure easy removal.
- Place the chocolate chips, butter and condensed milk in a microwavable bowl.
- Microwave in 1-minute intervals stirring between breaks. Repeat until well combined and melted (~3 minutes).
- Pour into the prepared pan
- Place in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Once set, cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge until needed.
- As you can probably imagine there are a ton of variations that you can do on this recipe. One favorite change is adding some nuts. You will find ½ to 1 cup should be more than enough. Blanched almonds, walnuts are the two most popular to add.
- If you love a slight hint of vanilla, you can also add about one teaspoon of vanilla essence or vanilla bean paste.
- You can also cook this on the stove. Just place everything in a pot and cook over low heat. Make sure you continuously stir to stop the chocolate and milk from burning. Once completely melted merely pour into the prepared tray.
- It doesn’t matter what type of chocolate you use for this recipe. I stick to milk chocolate but something like dark chocolate will work just as well.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!