Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Easy Chocolate Fudge Recipe
- Prep time: 2 Hours & 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 3 Minutes
- Total time: 2 Hours & 8 Minutes
- Serves: 24
- 400 g (14.1 oz) chocolate chips
- 30 g (1.1 oz) unsalted butter
- 400 g (14.1 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- Grease an 8×8 square pan with melted butter. You can also line it with non-stick baking paper to help ensure easy removal.
- Place the chocolate chips, butter, and condensed milk in a microwavable bowl.
- Microwave in 1-minute intervals and stir between the breaks. Repeat until well combined and melted, roughly 3 minutes.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Place in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Once set, cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge until needed.
- There are a ton of variations that you can do on this recipe. One of my favorite changes is adding some chopped nuts. You will find half a cup should be more than enough. Almonds or walnuts are the two most popular additions.
- You can also cook this fudge on the stove. Just place everything in a pot and cook over low heat. Make sure you continuously stir to stop the chocolate and milk from burning. Once melted, pour into the prepared tray.
- It does not matter what type of chocolate you use for this recipe. I stick to milk chocolate, but something like dark chocolate will work just as well.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!