Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Easy Garlic Bread Recipe
- Prep time: 10 Minutes
- Cook time: 15 Minutes
- Total time: 25 Minutes
- Serves: 2
- 1 French stick or similar
- 6 Tbsp softened butter
- 2 tsp garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat an oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Slice the French stick into about 2 cm (¾ inch) slices. Do not cut all the way through, instead only go about three quarters.
- In a bowl, combine the garlic, butter, and parsley.
- Using a knife, spread the butter mix in-between the cuts of the French stick.
- You can either wrap the bread in foil or bake plain for extra crunchy garlic bread.
- Place into the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes or until the butter has melted and the bread is lightly toasted.
- Remove from the oven.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- The butter mix you make in this recipe is great for other dishes such as garlic prawns, so make sure you do not throw out any of the leftovers.
- Wrapping the garlic bread in foil is not essential, but it does help the bread to cook more evenly. If you decide not to use the foil, then I recommend placing it on an oven tray.
- You can cook this in the microwave without the foil if you are running low on time, but it will cook to be quite soft and not as nice.
- Dried parsley can be used instead of fresh. You may need to reduce the quantity of parsley by half as dried herbs tend to be stronger.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!