Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Easy Goulash Recipe
- Prep time 10 Minutes
- Cook time: 10 Minutes
- Total time 20 Minutes
- Serves 2-4
- 500g (17.5 oz) beef cut into strips
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 200g (7 oz) button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 400g (14 oz) tomato soup
- 500g (17.5 oz) diced tomatoes
- Rice (Optional)
- In a frying pan over medium heat, cook the beef until browned. (Approx. 3-4 minutes)
- Add the sliced onion and mushrooms to the pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- Next, add the paprika and cook for 1 minute.
- Finally, add the soup and tomatoes.
- Bring to the boil, then simmer for 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Serve & Enjoy
- If you’re finding the beef to be a bit tough, you can either use a different cut of beef or cook it for longer. If you cook it for about 2 hours extra, then you should end up with some nice tender beef.
- If you like things a bit spicy then simply add about two teaspoons of chili or chili powder. I would add this at the same time as the onion and mushrooms.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!