Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Taco Seasoning Recipe
- Prep time 5 Minutes
- Total time 5 Minutes
- Serves 36g (1.2 oz)
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes, crushed
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp oregano, dried
- In a small bowl, add all the ingredients and mix until combined.
- Use straight away or store in an airtight container.
- If you are not a fan of heat, then you can reduce the chili powder to half a tablespoon. Keep in mind this might change the overall taste of the seasoning.
- Adding about one teaspoon of cornstarch will help the seasoning stick to meat and will thicken up sauces as well.
- There are many different types of chili powders that you’re able to use in this taco seasoning. Feel free to experiment, and you might get a slightly different flavored taco spice mix. If you come up with an amazing combination, then be sure to share it in the comments below.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!