Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Easy Smoked Salmon Dip Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Total time: 5 Minutes
- Serves: 12
- 250 g (8.8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 150 g (5.3 oz) smoked salmon
- 2 tsp dill, chopped
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ cup sour cream
- In a food processor, add the cream cheese and blend until softened.
- Add the smoked salmon, dill, lemon juice, sour cream, and blend until combined.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Adjust the lemon juice and the dill to your liking. If you prefer the dip to be stronger tasting in dill, you might want to add some more.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!