Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
- Prep time: 10 Minutes
- Cook time: 30 Minutes
- Total time: 40 Minutes
- Serves: 6
- 500 g (1.1 lb) ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tsp. garlic, crushed
- 420 g (14.8 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ¼ cup milk
- 500 g (1.1 lb) tater tots
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- First, preheat an oven to 180°C (360°F).
- In a frying pan over medium heat, brown the ground beef, garlic, and onion.
- Once the beef is browned, mix in the cream of mushroom soup and milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a casserole dish pour in the beef mixture. On top of the mixture, evenly place the tater tots. Top with the cheese.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until the Tater Tots are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- For the best results, make sure the oven is hot before adding the casserole.
- If you are running low on time, you can skip the onion and garlic.
- Tater Tots are also known as potato gems, potato pom-poms, or potato royals. Any of these will work fine in this recipe.
- The ground beef can be swapped for a different type of meat. For example, shredded chicken, pulled pork, or even ground turkey will work nicely in this casserole.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!