Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Easy Tuna Casserole Recipe
- Prep time 10 Minutes
- Cook time: 25 Minutes
- Total time 35 Minutes
- Serves 4-6
- 420g (15 oz) can tuna
- 420g (15 oz) cream of chicken soup
- 420g (15 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup peas
- 4 cups of cooked pasta (Macaroni or spiral)
- Preheat an oven to 180°C (350 °F)
- In a large baking dish combine the tuna, cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, cooked pasta and the peas.
- Top with the shredded cheese.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown and the pasta mixture is hot.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- If you prefer for this easy tuna casserole to be a little less crunchy, then just cover with aluminum foil before placing in the oven. If you want the topping to brown a little, then remove the foil 10 minutes before removing from the oven.
- On the flip-side, if you love a crunchy top, simply mix 1 cup of breadcrumbs, 2 Tbsp. butter and the cheese from the recipe in a bowl. Once done add this to the top before placing it in the oven. Other variations for a crunchy top include crushed potato chips, fried onions & crushed corn flakes.
- A favorite variation on this recipe is to use egg noodles instead of pasta. This choice usually comes down to preference. Personally, I prefer the pasta over the noodles.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!