Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Easy Fajita Seasoning Mix Recipe
- Prep time 5 Minutes
- Total time 5 Minutes
- Serves 1
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp white sugar
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp Cayenne powder
- ½ tsp cumin, ground
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients until well combined.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- If you think something is slightly off, then you can easily adjust this seasoning. Just make sure you write down any changes, so you remember when you make this again.
- A tablespoon of cornstarch can be added into the seasoning mixture. It will help the seasoning stick to the meat and will help thicken up any liquid.
- If you’re looking to change this seasoning a little, then using smokey paprika instead of regular paprika is a good way of achieving this.
- This seasoning will last in the cupboard for ages if stored correctly. Make sure it’s in a sealed container, and you don’t get the mix wet. You will find it will last months if stored correctly.
- If you want to add even more flavor to this seasoning, then one teaspoon of a crushed chicken bouillon cube help. However, it’s fine without this, so don’t feel like you need to add this.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!