Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Gluten-Free Lasagna Noodles Recipe
- Prep time 20 Minutes
- Total time 20 Minutes
- Makes 1 Large Lasagna
- In a bowl, add the eggs, water, oil, and salt. Beat together.
- Slowly add in the flour until it forms a soft ball.
- Lightly dust a bench with gluten-free flour.
- Roll out the dough until 2 mm (0.07 in) thick.
- Cut into roughly 5cm (2 in) strips.
- Use as required in your lasagna recipe.
- A pizza cutter makes cutting the lasagna noodles into strips a lot easier. Otherwise, a sharp knife will suffice.
- The trickiest part of this recipe is getting the consistency correct. I recommend slowly adding the flour and monitoring how it goes. It should be a soft but firm ball by the time you’re finished mixing it.
- Try to roll the dough out, so that it's flat with little to no bumps. If the noodles are uneven, you could have some parts of the lasagna that are really thick with pasta and others with barely anything.
- Gluten-free goods can be hard to prepare, so try not to lose patience while making this recipe. Practice makes perfect, and before you know it, you will be popping out excellent gluten-free foods.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!