Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Gluten-Free Pizza Dough Recipe
- Prep time 10 Minutes
- Cook time: 30 Minutes
- Total time 40 Minutes
- Serves 2-4
- Preheat the oven to 210°C (410°F).
- In a large bowl, add and mix the dry ingredients.
- Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles light breadcrumbs.
- Mix in the egg, milk, garlic, and mixed herbs. Continue to mix until it forms a soft dough.
- Gently press the dough into the desired size pizza.
- Blind bake the pizza for 8 minutes.
- Add your toppings.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the cheese is golden.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Scatter some polenta across the pizza pan to get a crispier base. It also helps prevents the dough from sticking or becoming soggy.
- The herbs and garlic are optional, but I highly recommend that you do add them. They will help add a ton of flavor to the gluten-free pizza dough.
- A pizza wheel or something similar is perfect for cutting the pizza base once it is ready to serve.
- You’re able to roll this dough, but I find it easier to press into the shape of my desired pizza.
- If you're feeling a little experimental, you can always try this pizza dough in the slow cooker.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!