Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Instant Pot Cauliflower Cheese Soup Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 15 Minutes
- Total time: 20 Minutes
- Serves: 6
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tsp garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 750 g (1.7 lb) cauliflower florets, chopped
- 1 l (1.1 qt) chicken stock
- 125 ml (4.2 fl oz) cream
- 500 g (1.1 lb) cheddar cheese, shredded
- In an Instant Pot, add the onion, garlic, mustard, cauliflower, and chicken stock.
- Seal and cook on high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Puree the soup using a food processor or stick blender.
- Once smooth, set the Instant Pot to sauté.
- Add the cheese and stir until melted.
- Stir in the cream.
- Season to taste using salt and pepper.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- I use chicken stock in this recipe, but other types will work fine. For example, vegetable stock is a great replacement.
- Fresh or frozen cauliflower will work fine for this recipe. I prefer fresh, but frozen will work just as well.
- Slowly season the soup as it is extremely easy to overseason and make it too salty. I recommend tasting after every addition of salt and pepper.
- This recipe will work great in most types of pressure cooker.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!