Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Lazy Lasagna Recipe
- Prep time: 15 Minutes
- Cook time: 20 Minutes
- Total time: 35 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 350 g (12.3 oz) fresh lasagna sheets
- 500 g (1.1 lb) ground beef
- 700 g (1.5 lb) pasta sauce
- 100 g (3.5 oz) wilted spinach
- 2 cups cheese, shredded
- ½ cups Parmesan cheese, shaved
- Preheat an oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Place a frypan over medium heat and add the ground beef. Cook until browned.
- Add the pasta sauce and the spinach.
- In a deep loaf tin, add a tiny bit of the sauce. This sauce will help stop the sheets from burning to the bottom.
- Add one layer of lasagna sheets.
- Add enough sauce to cover the sheets.
- Sprinkle both kinds of cheese over the top.
- Repeat from step 5 until you are out of either lasagna sheets or sauce
- Top with leftover cheese.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Miss the béchamel? My best suggestion would be to buy it from the supermarket or make it from scratch.
- This lazy day lasagna is also perfect for reheating. Cook it, and it will last in your fridge for a few days and retain the awesome flavors.
- You can use fresh or frozen spinach. I find frozen spinach tends to be a lot easier as it does not need to be sautéed.
- If you decide to use dry lasagna sheets, then I recommend that you par-cook them first.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!