Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Nutella Mug Cake Recipe
- Prep time: 2 Minutes
- Cook time: 2 Minutes
- Total time: 4 Minutes
- Serves: 1
- 4 Tbsp self-rising flour
- 3 Tbsp Nutella
- 2 Tbsp milk
- Add all the ingredients to a mug and mix until smooth.
- Microwave on high for about 1 and ½ minutes.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- In this recipe, I use a 1000-watt microwave, so you may need to cook you cake for longer if your microwave is not as powerful.
- If you want the cake to be slightly gooey, then cook it for a bit less than what I recommend in this recipe.
- You can cook this cake in an oven, but you will want to use an oven-proof dish or ramekin. You will also want to double the ingredients to make it worthwhile turning on the oven. I would bake the cake at 180°C (350°F) in a preheated oven for about twenty minutes.
- If you do not have self-rising flour, you can simply replace it with plain flour and add about one teaspoon of baking powder. Make sure you mix the flour and the baking powder so that the cake evenly rises. This technique should achieve the same delicious mug cake.
- To make this a gluten-free mug cake, simply replace the self-rising flour with gluten-free self-rising flour.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!