Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Paleo Beef and Broccoli Recipe
- Prep time 10 Minutes
- Cook time: 15 Minutes
- Total time 25 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 500g (17.5 oz) beef, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, cut into chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 cups of broccoli florets
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp. ginger, minced
- ¼ cup coconut Aminos
- ¼ cup water
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- In a wok or skillet, heat the coconut oil.
- Once hot, add the beef and cook until browned. (You may need to do this in two batches)
- Once browned, remove the beef from the pan.
- In the same pan, add the onion, bell pepper, broccoli and cook for 3-5 minutes. (Continually stirring).
- Add the garlic, ginger, coconut aminos, water and the beef.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Serve & Enjoy
- This paleo beef and broccoli recipe goes fantastic with cauliflower rice or is still really nice just by itself. You could also try having it with some roasted vegetables or even with some soup.
- Assuming you want to add a bit of crunch to this recipe try adding some almonds or other similar nuts. Remember not to add peanuts as they are not considered paleo friendly.
- If you can slice the beef as thin as possible, you can get amazing succulent beef as you would find at a restaurant.
- If you find the broccoli is not cooking enough while stir-frying either cut it smaller or blanch before you stir-fry it.
- I find using a high-quality tender piece of beef in this recipe is the best way to go. You will have lovely cooked beef that just melts in your mouth. If you go for a cheaper tougher cut of beef, it might be a bit chewy but should still taste pretty good.
- You can add some more vegetables to make this healthy beef stir fry even healthier.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!