Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Paleo Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- Prep time: 15 Minutes
- Cook time: 30 Minutes
- Total time: 45 Minutes
- Serves: 4-6
- 500 g (1.1 lb) beef, cut into strips
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tsp garlic, crushed
- 500 g (1.1 lb) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbsp coconut Aminos
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- ½ Tbsp paprika
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 cup coconut cream
- In a fry pan, brown the beef.
- Once browned, add the onions, garlic, and mushrooms. Cook until the onion is translucent.
- Next, add the tomato paste, coconut Aminos, paprika, coconut cream, and beef stock.
- Stir and allow to simmer for 20-30 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- The coconut Aminos can be left out if you don’t have any around. The dish will still taste pretty good without it.
- You shouldn’t need to add any oil to the pan as the fat from the beef should provide enough of it.
- If you’re running low on money, then you can substitute the beef for ground beef instead.
- You can buy some paleo-friendly pasta from specialty shops or online at places like Amazon.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!