Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Paleo Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- Prep time 15 Minutes
- Cook time: 15 Minutes
- Total time 30 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 2 chicken breasts
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. paprika
- Salt & Pepper
- ½ cup coconut oil or a paleo friendly fat (For Frying)
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized chunks.
- In a bowl, beat together the two eggs.
- Mix together the coconut flour and a pinch of salt & pepper in another clean bowl.
- Lastly, add the almond flour and paprika into yet another bowl.
- Dip the chicken in the following order, coconut flour, egg and lastly the almond flour. Make sure you coat it well at each stage.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, add the coconut oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add the chicken and cook on all sides until golden brown and the chicken is cooked.
- Serve & Enjoy
- These can also be oven baked for anyone looking to avoid using too much oil. Simply bake in a preheated oven set to 200°C/395°F.
- You can add different seasonings to the almond mix for a different flavor crumbing. Experimenting is the best way to come up with a combo that you enjoy.
- If you’re ever worried about undercooking chicken, then a meat thermometer always comes in handy. Once the internal temperature passes 75°C/165°F, it should be then safe to eat.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!