Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Paleo Granola Recipe
- Prep time: 10 Minutes
- Cook time: 30 Minutes
- Total time: 40 Minutes
- Serves: 6
- 3 cups of mixed almonds, hazelnuts, cashews
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup cranberries
- Preheat an oven to 275°F (160°C).
- Place the almonds, hazelnuts, cashews, and pumpkin seeds into a food processor. Carefully blitz so that the nuts are in medium to small chunks.
- Over medium heat, add the honey and coconut oil to the pan.
- Once melted, add the nut mixture, cranberries, and mix through.
- Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- On the baking paper, spread the granola mix out evenly.
- Cook in the oven for about 20-30 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Once done, allow to cool for 20-30 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy.
- Keep an eye on the granola when you're baking it in the oven as honey contains a lot of sugar and will burn quickly. If it appears to be burning, then remove from the oven immediately.
- This paleo granola recipe goes amazing with fresh berries and fruits. If you’re looking for a super healthy breakfast, then try incorporating some in-season fruits in this dish.
- Feel free to try other different types of dried fruits. My personal preference is either cranberries or raisins, but others work well too.
- If you prefer a less chunky granola then leave it in the food processor for longer. I prefer mine to be slightly chunky.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!