Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Paleo Granola Recipe
- Prep time 10 Minutes
- Cook time: 30 Minutes
- Total time 40 Minutes
- Serves 6
- 3 cups of mixed almonds, hazelnuts, cashews
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup cranberries or raisins
- Preheat an oven to 275°F (160°C).
- Place the almonds, hazelnuts, cashews, pumpkin seeds into a food processor. Carefully blitz so that the nuts are in medium to small chunks.
- Over medium heat, add the honey & coconut oil to the pan.
- Once melted, add the nut mixture, cranberries and mix through.
- Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- On the baking paper, spread the granola mix out evenly.
- Cook in the oven for about 20-30 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Once done, allow to cool for 20-30 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy!
- Be careful you keep an eye when you’re cooking this in the oven as honey contains a lot of sugar and will burn easily. If it appears to be burning, then remove from the oven immediately.
- This paleo granola recipe goes amazing with fresh berries and fruits. If you’re looking for a super healthy breakfast, then try incorporating some in-season fruits in this dish.
- Feel free to try other different types of dried fruits. My personal preference is either cranberries or raisins, but others work pretty well too.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!