Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Paleo Meatballs Recipe
- Prep time 15 Minutes
- Cook time: 10 Minutes
- Total time 25 Minutes
- Serves 2
- 500g (17.5 oz) ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp garlic, crushed
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix. The more you work the mixture, the better they will keep their shape and not fall apart.
- Roll into balls using about one tablespoon for each meatball.
- In a frying pan, place about one tablespoon of a Paleo-friendly fat such as coconut oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add the meatballs.
- Cook until well browned making sure you keep turning them.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- You can cook these Paleo-friendly meatballs in the oven or a frying pan. Use the method that you feel more comfortable with using.
- The oven method is typically a lot easier as you can just place in the oven and wait until it is cooked. Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F and place the balls onto an oven tray lined with baking paper and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- If you need to bulk these out, you can try adding some almond flour to the mix. Keep in mind you may need to add some more egg if you end up adding too much almond flour. Adding too much almond flour will likely make the mixture go dry and crumbly.
- The type of ground meat that you use is entirely up to you. This recipe will work fine with ground turkey, chicken, pork, and most other meats.
- You can always freeze a big batch of these meatballs and use them later. However, I always prefer cooking from fresh if possible.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!