Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Paleo Pancakes Recipe
- Prep time: 15 Minutes
- Cook time: 15 Minutes
- Total time: 30 Minutes
- Serves: 2
- 3 bananas
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- In a bowl, mash the bananas.
- Mix in the eggs, coconut flour, and the cinnamon.
- The mixture should be smooth and relatively thick. If it is too thick, then add a little bit of water. If it is too thin, then add some more coconut flour.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Pour the mixture into the pan in batches, gently shake the pan to encourage the batter to spread.
- Once the mixture is starting to firm around the edges, flip the pancake and cook until finished.
- Repeat steps 5-6 until you use up the rest of the mixture.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- If you find the pancakes are burning too fast, then turn down the heat on the pan. They should be golden brown, and if they are any darker, then you probably have the heat up too high.
- This paleo pancakes mix is best made fresh and not ahead of time. It is because the bananas in the mix are likely to brown and make your pancake mixture look horrible.
- If you don’t like cinnamon, then feel free to remove it from the recipe. You can also add other spices such as nutmeg, mixed spice, and others to spice the mix up a little.
- You can cheat and add some chocolate chips into the pancake batter for a bit of extra flavor. Dark chocolate is best if you want to keep it as Paleo-friendly as possible.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!