Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Paleo Peach Cobbler Recipe
- Prep time: 15 Minutes
- Cook time: 45 Minutes
- Total time: 1 Hour
- Serves: 6
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 & ½ cups almond flour
- ½ cup tapioca starch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 500 g (1.1 lb) peach slices
- First, preheat an oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Lightly grease a deep baking dish with a Paleo-friendly oil.
- In the baking dish, add the peach slices.
- Bake the peaches in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat the honey, vanilla, coconut oil, coconut milk, and the eggs together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and gently fold in.
- Top the peaches with the batter mixture.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until the topping is cooked.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- While I recommend that you use fresh peaches, you can use canned peaches instead. Just keep in mind, tinned peaches often have added sugar, so try to get a no-sugar-added variety.
- If you feel like going extra fruity, then add some blueberries in with the peaches. I don't recommend baking the blueberries before adding the topping.
- You don't have to bake the fruit before adding the topping. This skip will mean the peaches will not be as tender by the time it’s finished cooking.
- The tapioca starch in the peach cobbler paleo-friendly topping will help bind it and make it much more enjoyable.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!