Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Puff Pastry Pizza Recipe
- Prep time: 10 Minutes
- Cook time: 15 Minutes
- Total time: 25 Minutes
- Serves: 2
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 4 ham slices
- 10 salami slices
- 3 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tsp caramelized onion
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat an oven to 220°C (430°F).
- Defrost one piece of puff pastry.
- Cut the piece of pastry in half.
- Place the pastry onto an oven tray lined with baking paper. Leave a 4cm (1.5 in) gap between the pieces of pastry.
- Now spread the tomato paste on the pastry, leaving a 1 cm (0.4 in) gap at each of the edges.
- On one pizza, add in the following order: ham, tomato, and lastly, half a cup of the cheese.
- For the other pizza, add salami, caramelized onion, and the remaining of the cheese.
- Place in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes or until crisp.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Make sure the oven is at the desired temperature before adding the pizzas in. If the oven is not hot enough, you may find the puff pastry will not rise very much, and possibly go soggy. It will leave you with disappointingly flat pizzas.
- Try not to overload the pastry with too many ingredients as it might become soggy and not very enjoyable. Sometimes less is more!
- Make sure you let the puff pastry defrost before trying to cut it. If it is still frozen, it may crack and splinter when you cut it. Do not refreeze puff pastry as it will not puff up next time you cook it.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!