Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Easy Ranch Dressing Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Total time: 5 Minutes
- Serves: 36g (1.2 oz)
- 2 Tbsp parsley, dried
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp dill
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup buttermilk
Dry Ranch Seasoning Mix
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl. Store in an airtight container in the cupboard until required.
Wet Ranch Dressing
- To make the ranch dressing, mix 1-2 Tbsp of the seasoning mixture with ½ cup mayonnaise and ½ cup buttermilk.
- Taste and add more seasoning if required.
- Store in the fridge until needed.
- Be wary of the use-by dates on the mayonnaise and buttermilk as these dates will determine how long your ranch will last. If you’re storing just the dry mix, then it should keep for a very long time.
- For a finer mix, you can blend the dry mix in an herb blender or similar. However, I find that the mixture is perfect and doesn’t require any extra blending.
- If you need more of the dry mix, you can double, triple, or quadruple it. As I mentioned above, it’s great to store for a long time as long as you don’t mix it with wet ingredients.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!