Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Raspberry Banana Smoothie Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Total time: 5 Minutes
- Serves: 2
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 bananas
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Add the raspberries, bananas, yogurt, milk, vanilla essence, and honey into a blender.
- Blitz until well combined and thickened.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Using frozen bananas will help make the smoothie a little thicker. If you have fresh bananas but want a thicker smoothie, then half a cup of ice should do the same thing.
- The honey can be left out if you prefer things to be not as sweet. The sugars from the raspberries and bananas should be more than enough to keep this smoothie just sweet enough.
- You should drink this straight away as it will not keep for very long in the fridge. I found that within a day of making the smoothie, the banana had started to brown, and it didn’t look that appealing.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!