Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Roasted Red Pepper Dip Recipe
- Prep time 10 Minutes
- Total time 10 Minutes
- Serves 4
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blitz together.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- For the easiest method of making this dip, I would use drained jar roasted red peppers. Alternatively, you can roast some of your own just make sure you remove the skins.
- Both fresh and dried basil works fine in this roasted red pepper dip. Personally, I recommend using fresh but dried works just as well.
- A good quality cream cheese can make a huge difference when it comes to dips. If you’re having trouble with taste and texture, then I highly recommend trying a different brand of cream cheese.
- Here in Australia, red peppers are known as red capsicums. So keep this in mind when shopping for ingredients to make this delicious dip.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!