Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Roasted Red Pepper Dip Recipe
- Prep time 10 Minutes
- Total time 10 Minutes
- Serves 4
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blitz together.
- Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Serve & Enjoy
- For the easiest method of making this dip, I would use drained jar roasted red peppers. Alternatively, you can roast some of your own just make sure you remove the skins.
- Both fresh and dried basil works fine in this roasted red pepper dip. Personally, I recommend using fresh but dried works just as well.
- A good quality cream cheese can make a huge difference when it comes to dips. If you’re having trouble with taste and texture, then I highly recommend trying a different brand of cream cheese.
- Here in Australia, red peppers are known as red capsicums. So keep this in mind when shopping for ingredients to make this delicious dip.