This easy roasted red pepper dip is packed full of flavor and only needs 4 very simple ingredients. It’s super easy to whip up making it great if you need a dip super fast.
One of the best things about this dip is how tasty it is while not requiring a ton of time and ingredients. This makes it perfect for when you need to prepare tons of food but looking to save on time and keep things tasting great.
You can get roasted red peppers in a jar, so you don’t need to worry about roasting them. Just make sure you drain the fluid before adding them to the rest of the ingredients. You can get jar roasted red peppers at pretty much good any supermarket or online at stores such as Amazon.
You’re able to keep this dip in the fridge for up to about a week. Keep in mind the cream cheese will harden when kept in the refrigerator. To soften simply allow to warm slightly before serving.
There are so many other dips that you can make such as a corn relish dip. They are all pretty easy making them great for when you’re low on time.
If you love visuals, then be sure to check out the video below as it will take you through a couple of steps to making this dip. If you prefer, you can find a full written recipe right underneath the video.
Roasted Red Pepper Dip Recipe
Can't see the video? Support us by whitelisting us in your adblocker.
- 200g (7 oz) roasted red peppers
- 1 tsp garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp basil
- 250g (9 oz) cream cheese
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blitz together.
- Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Serve & Enjoy
- For the easiest method of making this dip, I would use drained jar roasted red peppers. Alternatively, you can roast some of your own just make sure you remove the skins.
- Both fresh and dried basil works fine in this roasted red pepper dip. Personally, I recommend using fresh but dried works just as well.
- A good quality cream cheese can make a huge difference when it comes to dips. If you’re having trouble with taste and texture, then I highly recommend trying a different brand of cream cheese.
- Here in Australia, red peppers are known as red capsicums. So keep this in mind when shopping for ingredients to make this delicious dip.
All the nutritional information you need to know this tasty red pepper dip can be found right below.
As I like to mention in all my recipes this information is just an estimate as I made use of an online tool to calculate it.
There are so many quick and easy dips that you’re able to whip up. The French onion dip is super easy and goes great with this one. Perfect if you want to make several different dips for your next dinner party.
If you have some feedback, variations or anything else that you would like to add about this easy roasted red pepper dip, then be sure to leave a comment at the bottom of this page.