Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Rosemary Tea Recipe
- Prep time: 1 Minute
- Cook time: 5 Minutes
- Total time: 6 Minutes
- Serves: 1
- 2-3 tsp rosemary leaves (1 Tbsp dried rosemary)
- 2 cups boiling water
- Steep the rosemary in the water for about 5 minutes or longer. The longer you leave it, the stronger the tea will be (Too long will make it bitter).
- If you’re using fresh leaves, then you can leave them in while you drink, or you can simply strain them out. If you’re using dried rosemary, then I recommended straining them out.
- This tea will come out to be quite tart, so if you prefer things a bit on the sweet side, then I highly recommend adding some honey or sugar. Honey is always an excellent choice as it doubles as a throat soother.
- Growing rosemary is surprisingly easy once the bush has grown to a certain size. Once the bush is large, you will be overwhelmed with the amount of fresh rosemary you will get from it.
- Rosemary tea is caffeine-free so if you’re looking for something to keep you awake and energized, then this is not for you. Something like a healthy Chai tea is a good alternative if you're looking for a tasty caffeinated beverage.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!