Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Scrambled Eggs in a Mug Recipe
- Prep time 1 Minute
- Cook time: 2 Minutes
- Total time 3 Minutes
- Serves 1
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- Crack the eggs and add the cream into a mug.
- Season with salt and pepper. Use a fork to mix vigorously.
- Place in the microwave and cook for 45 seconds.
- Remove from the microwave and mix.
- Place back in the microwave and cook for a further 30 seconds.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- If you do not have cream, you can replace it with two tablespoons of milk. This change will give you a less creamy mix, but it will be slightly healthier.
- You must keep an eye on the mug while it is in the microwave. The scramble mix may boil up and spill over the sides of the mug, making a mess. To help avoid this, just stop the microwave if it looks like it is just about to boil over.
- Heavy cream is also known as thickened cream in Australia or whipping cream in the United Kingdom.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!