Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe
- Prep time 5 Minutes
- Total time 5 Minutes
- Serves 2
- ~1 cup strawberries
- 2 bananas
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Add the strawberries, bananas, plain yogurt, milk, vanilla essence, and honey into a blender.
- Blend until well combined.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- You can use the low-fat varieties of yogurt and milk. You should still get a similar or the same result. Keep in mind some low-fat products have an increased amount of sugar in them.
- If you like your smoothies ice-cold, then just add a few ice cubes to this recipe. A rough cup should be more than enough.
- You're able to tinker with the honey to sweeten the smoothie even more. I find a tablespoon to be more than enough.
- Greek yogurt is a decent alternative to using just plain yogurt.
- Banana milk can be used in exchange for just regular milk. However, you will unlikely need any sweetener as banana milk is usually loaded with it.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!