Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Strawberry Raspberry Smoothie Recipe
- Prep time 5 Minutes
- Total time 5 Minutes
- Serves 2
- 1 cup strawberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla bean
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Add the strawberries, raspberries, yogurt, milk, vanilla, and honey into a blender.
- Blitz until combined and smooth.
- Serve & Enjoy
- Adding about a ½ cup of ice to this recipe will help thicken it up even more. However, I should note that this particular smoothie will already come out pretty thick even with the absence of ice.
- As I mention in most of the recipes, you can replace the dairy with low-fat varieties. If you do, then you may not need the honey as low-fat dairy often has added sugar.
- You don’t have to use honey as other sweeteners such as just plain sugar will work just fine. I prefer to use a natural sweetener such as honey or maple syrup.
One thing that you will love about this strawberry and raspberry smoothie is how easy it is to make quickly. If you want to make things even faster, then you should measure the fruit ahead of time and keep them in serving sized bags in the freezer. This way you can just pull one serving out and blend with the dairy.
If you enjoyed this smoothie, then you might want to check out some our other raspberry smoothies. You will find the raspberry banana is incredibly smooth, rich and thirst quenching. Indeed, one you should give a go.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!