Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Strawberry Raspberry Smoothie Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Total time: 5 Minutes
- Serves: 2
- 1 cup strawberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Add the strawberries, raspberries, milk, yogurt, vanilla, and honey into a blender.
- Blend until combined and smooth.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Adding about a half cup of ice to this recipe will help thicken it up even more. However, I should note that this particular smoothie will already come out pretty thick, even with the absence of ice.
- As I mention in most of the recipes, you can replace the dairy with low-fat varieties. If you do, then you may not need the honey as low-fat dairy often has added sugar.
- You do not have to use honey, other sweeteners such as plain sugar will work just fine. I prefer to use a natural sweetener such as honey or maple syrup.
- Frozen fruit is often easier to get your hands on all year round, unlike fresh, which can be hugely expensive or poor quality in the off-season.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!