Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Total time: 5 Minutes
- Serves: 1
- 10 strawberries
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup strawberry yogurt
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Add the strawberries, milk, yogurt and the honey to a blender.
- Blitz until smooth and well combined.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Depending on what you prefer to use, you can use fresh or frozen strawberries. You may find it can be pretty hard getting fresh strawberries cheap; however, if you can, it's well worth it.
- If you find the smoothie too thick or too runny, then try adjusting the amount of milk. Also, adding some ice cubes will both cool it down and help it to be a little thicker.
- One thing I love to do on a hot day is to replace the yogurt with frozen yogurt. This adjustment will give you an icy cold drink that will quench that thirst on a hot summer’s day.
- Chia seeds are always a great addition to the recipe. If you feel like adding chia seeds, then one tablespoon should be more than enough.
- You can use a low-fat variation of strawberry yogurt rather than the full-fat varieties. However, Keep in mind that some low-fat varieties have more sugar than the full fat, so you might not need the honey.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!