Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Tortilla Pizza Recipe
- Prep time 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 10 Minutes
- Total time 15 Minutes
- Serves 1
- 1 large tortilla
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste or pizza sauce
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 slices of ham
- 1/2 tomato, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (425°F)
- Place the tortilla onto an oven tray.
- Spread the sauce evenly across the tortilla.
- Sprinkle with cheese and any other toppings you would like.
- Place in the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Serve & Enjoy
- Try not to overload the tortilla pizza with toppings otherwise, and it might become sloppy and not very nice.
- Make sure the oven is at the required temperature before you put the pizza in otherwise, it might not cook properly. For example, burn on the bottom, top or just come out soggy.
- You can also do this in a pizza maker or even a pizza stone. Using either of these will help for a crispier base.
Here are a few pizza topping ideas that you can try out. They’re perfect to help add a bit of variation to this delicious tortilla pizza recipe.
You can try variations of cheese such as parmesan, brie, buffalo, cheddar, provolone and processed cheeses.
- Green Pesto (Replace pizza sauce), baby spinach, smoked salmon, red onion, brie, and capers.
- Ham, pineapple, cheese.
- Salami & cheese.
- Ham, mushroom, olives, cheese.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!