Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Tortilla Pizza Recipe
- Prep time 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 10 Minutes
- Total time 15 Minutes
- Serves 1
- 1 large tortilla
- 2 Tbsp pizza sauce
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 slices of ham
- 1/2 tomato, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (425°F)
- Place the tortilla onto an oven tray.
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly across the tortilla.
- Sprinkle with cheese and any other toppings you would like.
- Place in the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Try not to overload the tortilla pizza with toppings. Otherwise the tortilla might become soggy.
- Make sure the oven is at the required temperature before you put the pizza in; otherwise, it might not cook properly. For example, it might burn on the bottom, or come out soggy.
- You can also baker this in a pizza maker or on a pizza stone. Using either of these will help for a crispier base.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!