Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 10 Minutes
- Total time: 15 Minutes
- Serves: 1
- 3 rashers of bacon
- 1 hash brown
- 1 egg
- 1 handful spinach
- 1-2 slice cheese
- 2 slices bread
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp BBQ Sauce
- First, heat the sandwich press, so it is hot.
- Place the hash brown onto the sandwich press and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the bacon and cook to your liking, 5 minutes was long enough for me.
- Remove both the hash brown, bacon, and place to one side.
- Start to cook the egg.
- While the egg is cooking, assemble the sandwich on the sandwich press. I did it in the following order; a slice of bread, mayo, baby spinach, sliced tomato, hash brown, cheese, bacon, egg, BBQ sauce, and lastly, another slice of bread.
- Cook the sandwich until the bread is crispy.
- Serve and Enjoy.
- One thing that you can do if you do not have a sandwich press is to use a frypan. Just follow the same method, but you will need to flip the sandwich so that both sides are crispy.
- If you are not worried about your diet, then you can butter the bread to achieve a deliciously crispy outside.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!