Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Curried Eggs Recipe
- Prep time 15 Minutes
- Cook time: 8 Minutes
- Total time 23 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 10 eggs
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 & 1/2 Tbsp curry powder
- Pinch of salt
- In a deep pot, place the eggs and cover with cold water.
- Heat the pot until the water is simmering. Cook for eight to ten minutes.
- Drain the eggs, and cool them by placing them in iced water or running them under some cold water.
- Gently remove the shell from the eggs. Discard the shell.
- Place the eggs into a bowl and mash using a fork.
- Stir in the mayonnaise, curry powder, and a pinch of salt.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Try not to overcook the eggs as they will start to develop a green ring around the yolk.
- You can prepare this dish a day or two in advance of when you need it.
- Curried egg sandwiches are the perfect quick and easy lunch. Make sure you keep the sandwiches in the refrigerator.
- Try and buy a curry powder that you know and enjoy as it will dictate most of the flavor in this recipe.
- To make these curried eggs paleo-friendly, simply use a paleo mayonnaise and double check the ingredients of your curry powder.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!