Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Easy Deviled Eggs Recipe
- Prep time 10 Minutes
- Cook time: 15 Minutes
- Total time 25 Minutes
- Serves 12 Halves
- Place the eggs into a pot with enough water to cover them.
- Bring to a boil and then turn down to a simmer. Cook for 11 minutes.
- After 11 minutes have passed, drain and cool using cold running water.
- Gently remove the eggshells.
- Slice each egg length-ways. Scoop the yolks into a bowl.
- In the yolk bowl, add the mayonnaise and mustard.
- Mix and season to taste.
- Fill the egg whites with the yolk mixture.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- If you want to make the eggs look super fancy, then using a piping bag with a star nozzle is a great way to achieve some pretty cool effects.
- Make sure you start the timer when the water is simmering to ensure that the eggs are fully cooked when you go to slice them open.
- If your eggs are floating when you first add them to the water, then this is a good indicator that they have gone bad and should be discarded.
- These deviled eggs go amazing topped with some sliced crispy bacon. This tweak will, unfortunately, require extra work unless you already have some fried bacon lying around.
- You can also top with an herb or spice. For example, chives, parsley, or even paprika works amazing when sprinkled over the top of the finished eggs.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!