Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Easy Deviled Eggs Recipe
- Prep time 10 Minutes
- Cook time: 15 Minutes
- Total time 25 Minutes
- Serves 12 Halves
- 6 Eggs
- ¼ Cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. yellow mustard
- Place the eggs in a pot with enough water to cover them.
- Bring to boil and then turn down to a simmer. Cook for 11 minutes.
- Once 11 minutes, drain and cool using cold running water.
- Gently remove the egg shells.
- Slice each egg lengthways. Scoop out the yolks into a bowl.
- In the yolk bowl, add the mayonnaise and mustard.
- Mix together, season to taste.
- Fill the egg whites with the yolk mixture.
- Serve & Enjoy
- If you want to make the eggs look super fancy, then using a piping bag with a star nozzle is a great way to achieve some pretty cool effects.
- Make sure you start the timer when the water is simmering to ensure that the eggs are fully cooked when you go to slice them open.
- If your eggs are floating when you first add them to the water, then this is a good indicator that they have gone bad and should be discarded.
- These go amazing topped with some sliced crispy bacon. It will unfortunately require extra work unless you already have some fried bacon lying around somewhere.
- You can also top with an herb or spice. For example, chives, parsley, or even paprika works amazing when sprinkled over the top of the finished eggs.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!