Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Egg and Bacon Muffin Sandwich Recipe
- Prep time 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 10 Minutes
- Total time 15 Minutes
- Serves 1-2
- 2x English muffins
- 2x rashers of bacon
- 2x eggs
- Baby spinach
- Cheese slices
- BBQ sauce
- Heat a frypan until you can feel the heat rising from it.
- Add the bacon to the frypan and cook to your liking
- Move the bacon off to the side and crack your eggs into the pan.
- While the eggs are cooking, begin to toast your muffins.
- Once the egg whites are almost no longer opaque, flip them using a spatula. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Once cooked, assemble your muffins.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- You can add sauces such as tomato sauce, BBQ sauce, mayonnaise, tomato relish, or whatever you enjoy most.
- If you have limited room in your kitchen, turn your oven on to a lower temperature so you can keep cooked ingredients such as the bacon warm while you do other preparation and cooking.
- Are you feeling like eating some salmon? Simply exchange the bacon with some smoked salmon.
- If you like runny eggs, flip, then cook for a couple of seconds rather than minutes before removing from heat.
- You're able to make mayonnaise at home if you don't have any already.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!