Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Paleo Ranch Dressing Recipe
- Prep time: 10 Minutes
- Total time: 10 Minutes
- Makes: 1 cup
- ¾ cup paleo mayonnaise
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp dill weed, chopped
- ½ tsp tarragon, chopped
- ½ tsp chives, chopped
- ½ tsp parsley, chopped
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Keep refrigerated until needed.
- This dressing will last in your fridge for about a week, but don’t be surprised if it can last a little longer than that. If in doubt, make sure you discard it.
- In this recipe, you can use dried or fresh herbs. I prefer fresh, but sometimes they can be a bit expensive or hard to get.
- You may not find any need to add salt or pepper to the dish, so make sure you taste before adding either of these.
- Make sure you mix your coconut cream before you add it to your ranch dressing mixture. You will find that sometimes coconut cream will separate, and some of it will be almost solid and the rest runny.
- Make sure you refrigerate the leftover coconut cream so you can use it in a different dish.
- If you find the ranch dressing is a little too thick for your liking, then simply add more coconut cream. Keep in mind if you add too much, it will go runny and have a strong coconut taste to it.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!