Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Paleo Scrambled Eggs Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 5 Minutes
- Total time: 10 Minutes
- Serves: 1
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp coconut cream
- Coconut oil, ghee or another paleo-friendly fat
- In a mixing jug, beat together the eggs and coconut cream.
- Next, in a small frying pan over low-medium heat, melt the coconut oil.
- Once melted, pour in the egg mixture.
- Once the egg starts to firm around the edges, fold the mixture back using a spatula. Repeat until the egg mixture is scrambled.
- Depending on how hot the pan is, it will take a few minutes for the egg to cook. You will need to be careful not to overcook the egg.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Serve and enjoy.
- It is really easy to overcook scrambled eggs! I find the best way to make sure it doesn’t overcook is to leave it a little runny at the end. The residual heat will cook the eggs perfectly by the time you go to eat.
- You can swap the coconut cream for coconut milk if you’re looking for a healthier alternative. Keep in mind it may not come out as creamy and delicious.
- If you want to add a bit more flavor to this paleo scrambled eggs recipe, you can try adding some herbs such as parsley, chives, and others.
- These eggs go fantastic with some perfectly cooked bacon. This is perfect if you’re feeling like eating more than just scrambled eggs for breakfast.
- If you want another egg breakfast, then be sure to check out the tasty paleo omelette recipe. The omelette is also super easy to cook and tastes delicious.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!