This paleo scrambled eggs recipe is delicious and also incredibly easy to cook up. If you’re used to regular scrambled eggs, then you will find this recipe a bit different since we use coconut cream instead of regular cream.
The coconut cream in this recipe helps make these scrambled eggs the creamiest and tastiest you will probably ever taste.
If you want something to along with these scrambled eggs, then I recommend frying up some delicious bacon. If you have plenty of time, I would also go some fried mushrooms and maybe even a tomato.
If you know you’re going to be short on time, then you can prepare the scramble mix the night before. That way when you wake up, you can just quickly get it out of the fridge and cook your breakfast.
If you want to see how to make this scrambled eggs recipe, then be sure to check out my video below.
Paleo Scrambled Eggs Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. coconut cream
- Coconut oil, ghee or another paleo friendly fat.
- Salt & Pepper
- In a mixing jug, beat together the eggs & coconut cream.
- Next, in a small frying pan over low-medium heat, melt the coconut oil.
- Once melted, pour in the egg mixture.
- Once the egg starts to firm around the edges, fold the mixture through using a spatula.
- Depending on how hot the pan is, it will take a few minutes for the egg to cook. You will need to be careful not to overcook the egg. (Being slightly runny is still fine)
- Once cooked, just serve and enjoy!
- It is really easy to overcook scrambled eggs! I find the best way to make sure it doesn’t overcook is by leaving it a little runny towards the end. The residual heat will cook the eggs perfectly by the time you go to eat it.
- You can swap the coconut cream for coconut milk if you’re looking for a healthier alternative. Keep in mind it may not come out as creamy and delicious.
- If you want to add a bit of variety to this paleo scrambled eggs recipe you can try adding some herbs such as parsley, chives, and others.
- These eggs go fantastic with some perfectly cooked bacon. This is perfect if you’re feeling like more than just scrambled eggs for breakfast.
- If you want another egg breakfast, then be sure to check out the tasty paleo omelette recipe! That too is super easy to cook and tastes delicious.
Scrambled eggs aren’t the healthiest breakfast, but they sure are tasty. If you want all the nutritional information for this delicious dish, then you can find it below.
Keep in mind that this doesn’t include any sides that you may have with it such as bacon, mushrooms and so on.
There is a ton of other tasty paleo breakfast dishes that you’re able to make using eggs. For example, something like the frittata is perfect for feeding a crowd and is super easy to make.
If you have made this paleo scrambled eggs recipe and would love to share your thoughts on it, then please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below! I would love to hear what you think.