Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Corn Relish Dip Recipe
- Prep time 5 Minutes
- Cook time:
- Total time 5 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 125g (4.5 oz) corn relish
- 250g (9 oz) cream cheese (Room Temperature)
- In a food processor, add the corn relish and the cream cheese.
- Blitz until the mix is smooth.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- This dip goes fantastic with the usual crackers, celery sticks, carrot sticks, or even chips. If you want, you can follow our homemade tortilla chips recipe and make your own chips.
- You should find that this dip will last for a week covered in the refrigerator. It is possible to last longer, but I would give it a maximum of a week.
- If you find the dip a bit too rich with just cream cheese, then add a tablespoon or two of sour cream or cream.
- Getting the cream cheese to room temperature is pretty important as it will help ensure the dip will blend correctly. If the cream cheese is too cold, then you can warm it slightly in the microwave for a few seconds.
- If you’re looking for another dip to go with alongside this one, then be sure to check out our easy French onion dip recipe.
- You will notice the difference between good quality and bad quality cream cheese. If possible, try and find the best cream cheese you can get (If it doesn’t cost too much).
- If you don’t have any cream cheese, then you can substitute it with sour cream.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!