Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Easy Guacamole Recipe
- Prep time: 10 Minutes
- Total time: 10 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 2 avocados, de-seeded and skin removed
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 1 lime
- 1 tomato, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- Mash the avocado in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add onion, tomato, lime juice, and cilantro. Stir until well combined.
- Season to taste.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- This easy homemade guacamole is an excellent condiment to many dishes from delicious nachos to chili con carne or even merely just as a dip with some delicious homemade tortilla chips. If you’re looking for a great addition to whatever you plan on cooking, then this dip is the way to go.
- If you prefer this guacamole to be very bare-bones, you can just remove the red onion, tomato, garlic, and cilantro from the recipe. This modification leaves you with just avocado and lime juice.
- You can add a store-bought spice mix to this guac dip to help spice it up a little. However, I love it without any extras.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!