Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Gluten-Free Key Lime Pie Recipe
- Prep time 15 Minutes
- Cook time: 30 Minutes
- Total time 45 Minutes
- Serves 8
- Preheat an oven to 170°C (340°F).
- Whisk together the eggs, sweetened condensed milk, lime zest, heavy cream and lime juice until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust and bake for 30 minutes or until set.
- Allow to cool completely. This is best done in a fridge.
- Serve & Enjoy
- This gluten-free key lime pie works excellent with either the coconut or almond pie crust. I have tried both, and I would lean towards using the almond crust for this pie.
- For the best results I recommend using fresh lime juice but if you’re unable to get your hands on some then bottled will work just fine.
- The pie filling will continue to cook for a while after being removed from the oven so don’t stress too much if it looks slightly runny when you pull it out of the oven.
- If you don’t have enough time, then you can always buy a pre-made gluten-free pie crust. These can be difficult to find, but a specialty gluten-free shop should stock them.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!