This deep fried mars bar recipe is so damn delicious you will be coming back for more. If you have a craving for something deep fried, chocolaty and delicious, then you don’t need to look any further.
At first, the thought of deep frying a mars bar seemed criminal but after having done this recipe I just couldn’t help myself going back for seconds.
If you want to make this dish even more amazing, then I highly recommended having some vanilla ice cream with it. It will take delicious dessert to the next level.
This deep fried mars bar recipe does come out to be pretty sweet, so if you don’t have a sweet tooth, then this might not be the best recipe for you.
In the video, we show you how to make a deep fried mars bar! It is super easy to do, and you get a delicious but strange dessert.
If you like the video and would love to see more, then please make sure you subscribe to us.
Deep Fried Mars Bar Recipe
- 1-4 Mars Bar
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Beat the egg and sugar together.
- Add the dry ingredients and the milk.
- Mix together until well combined.
- Put to the side.
- Heat a pot of oil or a deep fryer to 200 °C (350 °F)
- Dip one mars bar into the batter and place into the deep fryer.
- Cook for about 30 seconds to a minute or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oil and place on some paper towel.
- Serve & Enjoy
- If the oil isn’t hot enough your batter won’t cook fast enough and the mars bar will start leaking into the oil. If this is the case, then wait for oil to heat up a little more before adding your next mars bar.
- This deep fried mars bars recipe is amazing with some ice cream. It probably sounds super sickly, but the ice cream will turn this recipe from ok to absolutely amazing.
- If you don’t want the mars bar to melt too much, then you can place it in the fridge beforehand. Don’t remove it until you’re just about ready. I, however, wouldn’t recommend freezing it as it may have undesired consequences such as it exploding.
This delicious deep-fried dessert isn’t exactly the healthiest thing in the world, if you would like the nutritional information then you can find it right below.
The information is only an estimate and does not take into account the cooking method.
If you love chocolate, then I would highly recommend checking out the yummy mug brownie recipe. This brownie is super easy to do and can be done in just minutes.
Another great recipe worth checking out is the self-saucing chocolate pudding. It is a rich chocolate pudding that produces its own sauce and as always goes amazing with some ice cream.
If you want to leave feedback, variation or anything else about this deep fried mars bar recipe, then please drop us a comment below! Also if you want to stay up to date on all the latest easy recipes and much more, then please follow us on any of the major social networks.