This easy Mars bar slice recipe is incredibly moreish you will find it hard to stop eating. This recipe is so easy it is a great one to get your kids to help you out with the cooking.
This slice is also great for a kids lunch box or just for those times where you just want something to snack on throughout the day. It also makes for excellent platter food at a kid’s party.
This particular Mars bar slice doesn’t have a chocolate layer on top as most recipes do. This missing layer is mainly due to the amount of effort and time it takes to do this. If you would like to go that extra step, then be sure to check out the cooking tips below.
If you’re feeling really peckish then be sure to check out the deep fried mars bar recipe. The recipe is a simple battered fried mars bar that tastes absolutely amazing. It is definitely a must try if you’re a fan of these yummy chocolate bars.
The video below takes you through how to get this super easy mars bar slice done. If you do like the video and would like to stay up to date, then please make sure you subscribe.
Mars Bar Slice Recipe
- 3 x Mars Bars
- 3-4 cups rice bubbles (Rice Krispies)
- 25 g (1 oz.) butter, unsalted
- In a microwave proof bowl, add both the mars bars and the butter.
- Place in the microwave and cook for about 2-3 minutes or until melted.
- Add the rice bubbles to the bowl and mix together.
- In a slice plan, add the rice bubble mix. Use the back of the spoon to smooth the mix out.
- Place in the fridge to cool for an hour.
- Cut into slices.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- If you don’t mind spending a bit more time on this recipe, you can melt 250g (9 oz.) chocolate in a double boiler. Once melted pour the chocolate mixture over the top, so you get a lovely chocolate topping. Allow to cool for about an hour or two in the fridge.
- One thing you can do if you don’t own a microwave is to melt the butter and Mars bars in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. It is important not to let the bowl touch the water. This process will take a bit longer, but you will get the same result.
One thing that you might be wondering about is the nutritional information, and if this is the case, then you can find all the information you need right below. It’s important to keep in mind while I try to get this accurate as possible it still only is an estimate and will likely vary.
If you’re looking for some other chocolate recipes that taste amazing, then be sure to check out our brownie in a mug recipe. This delicious brownie is super easy to whip up quickly and can be done entirely in a microwave.
Another great chocolate recipe is the self-saucing chocolate pudding. This yummy pudding produces its own sauce and goes fantastic with some ice cream.
If you have your own improvements, variations or would like to leave feedback for this easy Mars Bar slice recipe, then please drop us a comment below.